Dress Code - The following items are not allowed in the Court
- Bare feet
- Flip flop type sandals
- Tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- Shorts or cut off Athletic shorts
- Pants that are torn/ripped and expose underwear or skin
- Baggy pants or exposed underwear
No T-Shirts with obscene, vulgar, derogatory, drug/narcotic rated slogans or image or language deemed to be offensive are allowed.
All persons who are wearing a hat will remove the hat upon entering the court.
- Cellular phones must be turned off prior to or upon entering the court.
- The Judge can and will order a phone seized if it rings during a court session.
- The Judge may further hold the owner of the phone in contempt.
- No use of cellular "picture phones" will be allowed during court session.
SECURITY - WEAPONS AND SEARCHES
- No weapons of any type are allowed in the court room.
- Including pocket/clip knives and/or pepper spray.
- All persons entering the court room are subject to screening.
- All bags, purses, brief cases, back packs, or similar items are subject to search.
- Persons refusing to be screened or to allow a bag search will be denied access to the court.
- Jokes about carrying weapons into the court or threatening any Judge or Court Personnel will be taken seriously.
- Any act or comment considered a threat against a Judge or any Court Personnel will result in immediate expulsion from the court and possible criminal charges.
- Do not approach the Judge's bench unless directed to do so, do not lean on the Judge's bench.
- Refrain from loud conversations or comments during the court proceedings.
Thank you for your assistance and compliance.