Lost and Found Pets
View Lost Pets
View Found Pets
Report a Lost or Found Pet
If you have lost or found a pet and would like to leave a report to be posted on the Animal Services page, fill out a Lost/Found Pet Form and click submit or stop by the Animal Shelter at:
4402 Industrial St.
Rowlett, TX 75088
Include a picture if possible. Please leave your name, not your pets name. Your lost and found pet report will be emailed to animal services, once we have received your information, it will be uploaded to our website for other residents to view.
Finding or Reporting a Pet
There are several things you can do to help find your lost pet or report a found pet:
- Call 972-412-6219 or stop by the shelter as soon as you notice your pet missing
- Fill out a lost/found report and include a picture if possible
- Call or visit your local shelter and other shelters in your area several times a week
- Make sure your pet wears a collar and tags at all times
- If your pet is difficult to collar, have the pet implanted with a microchip so that it may be identified by a simple scan at most veterinary offices or animal shelters
For additional information please contact Amanda Traister at 972-412-6219 or by Email.