- All Other Permits - (Use this application if you are not doing a commercial interior finish/remodel or a new building from the ground up, residential or commerical) application for accessory structures, improvements and repairs.
- New Consturction Permit - (Use this application if you are doing a commecial interior finish/remodel or new building from the ground up, residential or commercial) application for commercial or new residential.
- Credit Card Authorization Form is provided for credit card payments for permits.
- Contractor Registration Form is used for contractors to register with the city.
Please nOTE: all permits EXCEPT ROOFING, electrical, plumbing, or mechanical require at least 3 – 5 BUSINESS days for plan review and processing.
NEW - you may now register as a contractor and request mechanical, electrical, plumbing and re-roof permits on-line using the following forms
To recieve inspection results, please send an email with the address and requested date of inspection to Inspection Results
- Backflow Tester Application is a record of information given as proof of abilities to perform trade.
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Report is a record of information on a backflow assembly connected to the public water supply.
- NOTE: Please return all backflow tester applications and test reports to the Public Works department at 4310 Industrial, Rowlett, TX., 75088.