- All Other Permits - (Use this application if you are not doing a commercial interior finish/remodel or a new building from the ground up, residential or commerical) application for accessory structures, improvements and repairs.
- New Construction Permit - (Use this application if you are doing a commecial interior finish/remodel or new building from the ground up, residential or commercial) application for commercial or new residential.
- Credit Card Authorization Form is provided for credit card payments for permits.
- Contractor Registration Form is used for contractors to register with the city.
Please nOTE: all permits EXCEPT ROOFING, electrical, plumbing, or mechanical require at least 3 – 5 BUSINESS days for plan review and processing.
The City of Rowlett has declared a state of disaster as a result of tornado damage sustained on December 26th.
All contractors working in the City of Rowlett must be registered and will be required to show proof of registration upon request. When registering or renewing a contractor's license, you must bring copies of the driver's licenses of any person from the company that will be working in the disaster area as well as a list of the license plate numbers, makes, and models of all vehicles.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, contractor registrations/renewals and permit applications are no longer available to be submitted online. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you in advance for your patience during this time.
To recieve inspection results, please send an email with the address and requested date of inspection to Inspection Results
- Backflow Tester Application is a record of information given as proof of abilities to perform trade.
- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Report is a record of information on a backflow assembly connected to the public water supply.
- NOTE: Please return all backflow tester applications and test reports to the Public Works department at 4310 Industrial, Rowlett, TX., 75088.