Click to Home

Go To Search
How do I report potholes?
Potholes in street and alleys should be reported to the Citizen Action Center at 972-463-CITY (2489) or visit the Citizen Action Center website.

Street / Traffic

Show All Answers

1. How do I report potholes?
2. Who do I call before I start digging in my yard?
3. Who mows the City’s property?
4. What should I know about high water covering streets or alleys?
5. How do I report debris in the street or alley?
6. Does the Street Department sweep the residential streets?
7. Will the City of Rowlett sand my street during icy weather?

4000 Main Street Rowlett, TX 75088